Office 365 For Business
What is Office 365?
Office 365 for small business makes MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Teams accessible when and where you need them. Boost employee productivity in your business, facilitate teamwork, share data and business insights through a secure, cloud-based platform with the Office 365 business suite.
Benefits of Office 365 for Small Business
Because Office 365 is cloud-based, meaning that you can access your work anytime from anywhere. Your employees will still have access to their work, even if your office building is destroyed by a fire.
Predictable monthly cost
Data security and controlOffice 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance with the latest in data security and control, allowing small businesses to focus on their core business.
Work from anywhere at anytimeWith Office 365, all you need to access your work is an active internet connection.
Predictable monthly costMicrosoft office for small business has a flexible monthly billing process that lets you add and remove users to suit your specific business needs.
Essential cloud based tools for SME's
- Office Web Apps
- Apps licensed for up to 5 mobile phones or tablets
- Enterprise Class Email - 50GB Mailbox
- One Drive - 1TB Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Teams
- Skype For Business
Cloud based collaboration for up to 300 users
- All Business Essentials Features
- Office Desktop Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote
- Licensed for up to 5 PCs or Macs
- 24/7 Support from Microsoft
- Up to 300 users
- Oultook Customer Manager
- Microsoft Planner
Enterprise level cloud collaboration and communication
- All Business Premium Features
- Document and email access control
- Message Encryption
- Meeting Broadcasts
- Yammer Corporate social network
- Sway Professional digital storytelling
- Advanced compliance tools
- Information protection
- Workflow automation
- Web and mobile app development
Contact Us for Business Office 365
Are you looking for Microsoft Office 365 for Business? Please leave your details below and one of our Office 365 for business consultants will get in-touch with you to discuss your individual business requirements: